Friday 14 March 2014

Love Me Beauty March 2014 Unboxing

Today I received the latest beauty box from Love Me Beauty. Every month you get to choose between three 'menus' from the Boutique, each with a slightly different choice of products. I like that you know exactly what you are going to receive in your box and can choose a menu that is more personally suited to your beauty needs. For £10 a month (+ £2.95 p&p) you get a good selection of sample & full size products. If you would like to join I'd love it if you sign up using my referral link Here

When it came to choosing which edition I wanted from the Boutique this month, I was a little underwhelmed by the options to be honest. I was tempted not to pick a box for this month but boy am I glad I did! Here is the box I went for - Edition 2. 


As you can see the box is jam packed full!


And as usual it comes with a little menu card to give more details on each individual item.





First out the box is this Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator by Murad. This was one of the different options between the 3 boxes (other options were Day Moisturiser or Exfoliating Mask). Full size is 50ml and cost £49.50. This is a 10ml sample and is worth £9.90!





Next up is a lovely little tube of toothpaste. I've used this toothpaste by BlanX before and really liked it and I did find it made my teeth whiter. 
But at £7.50 for 50ml full size it doesn't come cheap for a toothpaste. This is a 15ml sample worth £2.25.





The next item is by Nip+Fab and also differed in each box. The choices were Post Workout Fix, CC Eye Fix or Viper Venon Eye Fix. I choose the Post Workout Fix as I do a lot of walking with my job and sometimes feel I need something to cool my knees or other aches after a long day. This muscle cooling gel is perfect for that and I've used it already. It comes as a roller ball for easy use, just roll on any area you want to 'fix'. Its very cooling and has a menthol smell to it which I like. 
This item is a 50ml full size and worth £9.95.



The 4th item out the box and by far the product I was most excited about is the Moisture Stick by Deep Steep. Every box has one of these but in different scents. Mine is Honeydew/Spearmint and it smells amazing! Rich in hydrating oils and butters, Deep Steep's Moisture Stick targets dry areas, resulting in soft, supple skin. Apply to any area of the skin in need of extra moisture, formulated to melt on contact with the heat from your skin. 
Another full size product 15ml worth £3.60.




The last two items were what made me debate whether or not to get the box. Bath Salts (I dont have a bath only a shower) and False Eyelashes (never wear them).

The more I thought about it though, bath salts didn't seem like a bad idea. My sister is getting married in August, we will be having a 2 night stay in a big posh venue, which I have my own room with a posh bath! I could use them then. Perhaps. Or I could keep the bath salts until I finally move out of my flat and into a nice house with a bathroom big enough for a bathtub! Time will tell.

Quintessentially English Bath Salts in 'Summer Solstice' are hand made and smell sooo good! Dappled with sunlight and infused with summery scents to leave you hop, skip and jumping for joy! 
This is a 50g sample size worth £2.12. Full size is £4.25 for 100g.


Last is the False Lashes in 'Gracie' by The Vintage Cosmetic Company. I will be giving these away to someone who will use them, false lashes have never interested me unfortunately. Another full size item worth £6.



So there we have it. A brilliant little box of goodies, worth a total of £33.82! Not bad for a box costing £10 + p&p.

If you'd like to sign up I'd appreciate if you use by referral link HERE



2 comments:

  1. I went for the same edition as well :D You are the only one who has done a blog who has picked the same one that i have found so far. Great box x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to seeing your review on this box. ive not seen anyone else with the same box yet, so glad to know i wasnt the only one that went for this option x

      Delete