Sunday 24 August 2014

Glossybox UK August 2014 Unboxing

Glossybox has turned 3 this month! Happy Birthday Glossybox!
They have changed things up a little with the main difference being the box itself. It is not 'glossy' like it has been for the last few months and its more boxy now as before the edges were more rounded if that makes sense.


 They have also changed the info card which now shows pictures of all the items in my box along side the info for the products. I've cheated and taken pictures of the real items on top of the pictures on the card so you can read the info instead of me typing it all out! Tut tut I know ;)

 First up is Figs & Rouge Mini Hand Cream. I've recevied a 20ml sample worth £1.74. The scent is Rose Berry to be honest I didn't think I would like this scent. But I do! It's more of a berry smell rather than rose.

 Next is a product I have a few samples of already. Cult brand Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer. Unfortunately this does nothing for my hair, and to be fair I would never find the time to use this product had I liked it. 40ml sample worth £6.08.

 The Birthday bonus item this month which all subscribers will receive. Yves Rocher full sized Pink Nail Polish in 'Rose' RRP £3.60. This is not something I will use, pink really isn't my colour.

A lot of people hate to see perfume samples in boxes. I tend to feel the same if its a horrible scent. This however is lovely, I would maybe even consider buying the full size. Sample value £2.68.

 Kryolan for Glossybox Highligter in 'Cashmere' another full sized product RRP £12.95. This is for me the most disappointing product this month. Highlighter just don't seem to work very well for me, I never notice a difference to my skin or makeup when I'm wearing it.

Pep Cosmeceuticals SkinPep Hydra Sun Defence SPF30 Day Cream RRP £5.99 - Hard to believe but this tiny 7ml product is full size! I do like a good sun cream and this is the perfect size to go in any handbag.

This month my box value comes to £33.04 so only just met the min £33 value Glossybox had advertised. Although there are a few products I won't be using it is still a good box overall.

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing, Glossybox and Memebox are Korea’s greatest beauty ongoing services, box way up about several to six cosmetic goods or biological samples and ship those to subscribers each month. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/glossybox-and-memebox/

    ReplyDelete