Sunday 15 June 2014

Love Me Beauty June 2014

My lovely Love Me Beauty box arrived yesterday.  LMB is a subscription service where you get 5 samples/mini's for £10 + p&p. Each month you get an email to let you know the 'Boutique' is open! There are 3 menus to choose from so you know before hand what you will receive in your box. I choose menu 1 this month. It's LMB's 1 year birthday this month so they have included a voucher for £10 off a box from Flavourly. I think I will take advantage of the offer and order a box to try it out.

My box this month


MODEL CO SHINE ULTRA LIP GLOSS IN ‘FAIRY FLOSS’ RRP £12
I've used a model co lip gloss previously which I received free with a magazine a few months back. I like that it comes with a very handy mirror on the side of the tube.


BEAUTY UK EYE SHADOW PALETTE IN ‘EARTH CHILD’ RRP £3.99
A nice combination of colours, this palette is perfect for a natural day time look or a dramatic smoky eye for the evening. 


MONTAGNE JEUNESSE BRAZILIAN MUD FABRIC MASQUE RRP £1
The specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric which makes this deep cleansing masque really easy to use. I have also received a similar mask from YBD this month too.


URBAN VEDA (10ML) PURIFYING DAY CREAM RRP £14.99 (50ML)

Huge Urban Veda fan! (haul post coming soon)
I already own the full size of this cream. This light and hydrating Purifying Day Cream contains detoxifying botanicals of cold-pressed pure Neem oil, healing Witch hazel and refreshing Spearmint which tighten pores and support healthy cell renewal. Leaves skin feeling refreshed.


NYX COSMETICS NAIL POLISH 15ml RRP £3
Not a huge nail polish fan but seem to be getting polishes in every box lately, so I should maybe start using some. I've received a Pastel Lavender shade which is quite nice. For some reason it looks pink in this picture.



As an extra for being subscribed for 3 months (technically this is my 4th box in my 1 year subscription) I have an extra product. 

JELLY PONG PONG 2-IN-1 EYELINER & SHADOW in BROWN. I normally go for black eyeliners so this will be nice to use for a change.



Overall this box is worth £23 (not including the voucher and extra) - I'm glad they have gone back to more beauty related products rather than lifestyle like last month.









No comments:

Post a Comment