Monday 28 April 2014

SoukSouk April 2014 Birthday Box

SoukSouk offer a monthly subscription beauty box called 'Little Green Beauty Box' containing 5 natural & organic beauty treats for £10 + p&p. They also do limited edition and bespoke boxes. I've had 2 bespoke beauty boxes from SoukSouk in the past but have never signed up to receive their little green beauty box. Its my birthday next month so as a gift from my boyfriend I will be getting a 3 month subscription. As it was SoukSouk's 1 year Birthday this month I thought what better time to sign up, so my boyfriend agreed I could get my present early :)

April SoukSouk Little Green Beauty Box


This months box has a value of £45. Heres a list of what was in my box:

Balm Balm Rose Geranium Face Balm 30 ml (£6.99)
Kris D'Amour Intensive Soothing Facial Treatment Oil 10ml (10.60)
Kris D'Amour Soothing Body Oil 10ml (£9.60)
Kris D'Amour Soothing Body Treatment Butter 10ml (£6.60)
PHB Ethical Beauty Lip Pencil (£9.95)
Balm Balm Muslin Cloth (£6.25 for 3)

SoukSouk offer a reward point system called SoukSouk Seeds. For 200 seeds you can add an extra surprise product onto your next order, or save up 1000 seeds to redeem for a little green box! As an added extra I have Gwdihw Hand Balm thanks to redeeming 200 souksouk seeds.

Overall I'm really please with my first box. ive been trying out these products for a few days now and so far so good - I love the balm balm product not overly keen on rose scented products but this has left my skin feeling moisturised all day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment