Saturday 10 May 2014

You Beauty Discovery April 2014

This is my april unboxing post. My box arrived VERY late! Arrived last week just havent got round to doing any posts :(
 I think a few people had issues this month with boxes going missing or maybe not even being sent in the first place, i'm not sure.


April YBD 2014

This month I was delighted to see Steam Cream as an option. Ive been wanting to try this cream for a while but held off on buying as I got the feeling it would make an appearance in one of the beauty boxes soon. This can be used as a face or body cream, id probably use it more as a body cream. This is a full size product which retails for £12.



Next I chose Moisture Replenishing Night Necar from Melvita. I have to say night creams are one of my favourite products to use, ive no idea why! I think I like the thought of something nourishing my skin as I sleep. Full size is £28 for 40ml.  This is a good sized sample - 15ml worth £10.50!


As always you get little extras in the box. This month I got a Fruity 9Bar which is a gluten free, wheat free energy bar made from mostly mixed seeds.



 Also in my box was a wee sample of Antioxidant Face Cream from The Organic Pharmacy



A great little box this month, worth the long wait...just hope that doesn't happen too often. May unboxing post to follow soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment