Friday 23 May 2014

Souk Souk May 2014 - Little Green Beauty Box - Unboxing

I'm a little bit late with this post as I have been away for a few days visiting family. Was a lovely surprise to come home and find my Souk Souk box waiting for me. This is my second box out of my 3 month subscription, you can see my first box here. As much as I like the little green beauty boxes every month, I don't think I will renew once my subscription ends. I'd much prefer to get one of the small bespoke beauty boxes SoukSouk offer, every couple of months. Although knowing me I will probably subscribe again at some point. Addicted to beauty boxes!

Anyway on to what I received this month - I apologize for the bad pictures, bad lighting and mobile phone camera don't mix well - Get my new digital camera tomorrow!



First up I have a lovely Petit French Soap by Mistral Verbena. A cute little soap fragranced with mint, lime, marjoram and jasmine. RRP £3.50 for 50g.



Second item also from the brand Mistral Verbena. The Extra Rich Body Lotion reminds me of something you'd find in the bathroom of a posh hotel suite, it has that elegance about it. Combines shea butter, olive oil, honey, sesame, calendula and arnica montana to create a beautifully scented lotion. 
RRP £4.75 for 60ml.



SpaRitual Nail Lacquer in colour 'Eye of the Beholder' I've heard good things about this brand which is Vegan and free from nasties, but I'm not a huge nail polish fan (I'm slowly converting) and not overly keen on this colour, kind of a lime green. Although its summery I would of preferred a blue polish. RRP £9.75 for 15ml




I like that Souksouk give more than one item from the same brand in their boxes as it really lets us see what different products each brand has to offer. Next up is SpaRitual Handprint Hand Serum. I don't think I've used a hand serum before, it's always been creams/balms so this will be interesting to try. This is an anti-aging serum RRP £2 for 7.4ml.



Last is a product from the only brand I've tried before in this box. Essential Care Organic Avocado Replenishing Cream. A light cream which can be used for day or night. Made with cold-pressed avocado, olive oils, shea butter and nettle herbs to moisturise and restore and essential oils of frankincense, bergamot and lavender to nourish and protect. RRP £7.50 for 15ml.



A nice selection of products this month with an overall value of £27.50.




No comments:

Post a Comment