Saturday 10 May 2014

You Beauty Discovery May 2014

This month at YBD its all about CEW 2014 Beauty Awards which means all products featured in this months box are finalists or winning brands. YBD is a subscription box for £6.95 a month, where you choose 2 products from a list of 10 and then get some little treats added.



There was a great selection to chose from and of course with my love for hair products it was a no brainer to pick Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil. I have yet to put this oil to the test, but it smells amazing and I have no doubt I will love it. I received 100ml which retails at £14.99.



Next I choose a product ive enjoyed using before. Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment. I sampled the Glamglow Youthmud in a previous box and used a voucher code to get a try before you buy set which included the Supermud.  I much preferred this as opossed to the Youthmud. The Supermud works wonders at clearing blackheads. Full size is £44.99 for 34g so is quite expensive for a face mask. This is a sample size 10g worth £13.23.



As always a few little extra treats are added. 

First is some lovely Lizi's Toasted Granola in the flavour Treacle & Pecan. I'm a big fan of granola - this will be my breakfast tomorrow :)


Last but not least 2 little sachet samples - Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Healer Leave-in Conditioner & Divine Legs Tinted Body Lotion by Caudalie (10ml & 5ml respectively) 
I'm looking forward to using both these samples (especially the hair healer)



Again another great box from You Beauty Discovery. For a limited time only get the CEW(UK) 2014 Limited Edition Box for £16.95 which you can find HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment