Tuesday 13 May 2014

Blog's Liebster Award



Recently Dagmara from Mummy's Beauty Corner nominated to me for a Liebster Award!

The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer blogs. Word Liebster has German origins and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.


There are a set of rules to accept the Award, this is what you have to do:

1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate some other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated 


My questions from Dagmara are: 

1. How did you come up with your blog's name?

I'm the worst at choosing names so it was a bit random really.  I wanted something that incorperated my fav tv show (see Q7) and beauty related obviously, I also like to live in a dream world (don't we all) I'm always reading books and watching movies imagining its me in that world. Pretty Beauty Dreams is what it ended up being.

2. How would you describe yourself in five words?

Shy - but only at first until I know you.
Strong - I take what life throws at me & throw it right back haha bring it on I say!
Honest - It makes life easier when your honest with people, lying gets you nowhere.
Organised (semi) - I like to have everything in its place, but my flat is a bit cluttered at the moment which I blame on having no storage space!
Hard Working - I always put my all into work or other projects I take on.

3. Tea or coffee?

Definately coffee, i have a tassimo coffee machine which I'm constantly buying t-discs for. My favourite would be caramel latte

4. What are your 3 beauty products you can't live without? 

It's so hard to pick just 3! First would have to be Laura Merceir body butter - it smells amazing! Second lip balm (at the moment I'm using Soap & Glory's Smooth Operator, but I love any lip balms really. Third would be face cream/moisturiser just now I'm using Urban Veda's Purifying Day Cream.

5. Do you have children?

 Nope not yet but planning for the future. I do have a nephew who is 2, and a baby niece just 3 weeks old :)

6.What's your favourite holidays destination? 

I would love to go to Australia but not sure I could handle that long a flight

7. Your favourite TV show? 

Pretty little liars is my fav, but vampire diaries is a close second.
 
8. What's your fondest childhood memory?

its hard to pick just one, but one that has stayed with me is when I was around 6 me & my friend was playing hide and seek with my dad, we were hiding and he counted to 100 or something and then tried to find us. I always thought we must have found good hiding places as he took ages to find us, it wasn't until recently he admitted he used to sit on the couch reading his paper and every few minutes walk up and down the lobby pretending to look for us, when he knew where we were 'hiding' all along.

9. Where do you work? 

I changed jobs last year, I worked at my local animal rescue centre for 5 years but just wasnt happy there anymore and hadnt been happy there for months before making the decision to leave. I now work at Royalmail as a 'postie' (let the haters hate) and I love it! I'm so much happier there. I work with great people and get paid to exercise! But I do still curse my postie when he doesnt bring me my beauty boxes on time.

10. Who is your biggest blogger inspiration? 

The first ones I came across before I started blogging was Petit Moi - Big World and Tattooed Tealady. They all always the first blogs I look at every morning.

11. What is your favourite time of a year? 

May as its my birthday! Haha. No honestly spring/summer in general. I love the lighter months and if the sun is shining I'm smiling.

I would like to nominate


My questions for you to answer are:

1. What make you decide to start blogging?
2. What do you like most about blogging?
3. Name one thing you couldn't live without.
4. Who is your favourite Actor/Actress?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. Whats your favourite flavour of ice cream?
7. Favourite item of clothing/jewellery.
8. Which blogger inspires you the most?
9. Early Bird or Night Owl?
10. If you could go back in time would you change anything?
11.What is your favorite post that you’ve written (with link)





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! Love reading your answers and answer to Q8 just made me giggle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post,love.You have an amazing blog.following you via GFC,hope you'll do the same!
    xoxo Antonella!

    ReplyDelete