Sunday 6 July 2014

LoveLula Beauty Box July 2014 Unboxing


Lovelula Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box from LoveLula providing natural 'green' beauty products delivered to your door every month. It cost £12.50 every month which you can cancel at any time. All subscribers receive the same products. Boxes are dispatched in the 1st week of the month so whatever month you sign up in, your 1st box will be the following month's.

 Contents of my box

Product info card

 John Masters Organics - Lavender Rosemary Shampoo/Citrus & Neroli Detangler - both 30ml RRP £2 each. I received a sample of the detangler from Sandra in the S/S Green Beauty Swap which I enjoyed using so I'm pleased to see this in my box and looking forward to trying the shampoo - it smells lovely!

 Not one...not two....but SEVEN samples from Cowshed! Three shower gels and four body lotions. I love how they all have different cow names. 10ml samples RRP £4 for all 7.

Grumpy Cow - Uplifting Bath & Shower Gel
Knackerd Cow - Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel
Gorgeous Cow - Blissful Bath & Shower Gel
Moody Cow - Balancing Body Lotion
Wild Cow - Invigorating Body Lotion
Horny Cow - Seductive Body Lotion
Lazy Cow - Soothing Body Lotion

 MyChelle Fabulous Eye Cream 15ml RRP £19
I find a little goes a long way with eye creams. Although designed for the eye area this can also be used around the lips to smooth lines.

Nourish Advanced Cellular Skin Perfection - Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer. 2ml RRP £1.
I used this sample a few months ago, gives a really nice subtle shimmer.

Overall box value is £28 which is very good for a £12.50 box. This was my first box from LoveLula and I would definitely recommend it. Also included in the box is a voucher for 20% off full sized products by the brands featured this month.




No comments:

Post a Comment