Saturday 15 March 2014

Birchbox UK March 2014 Unboxing

It's Birchbox time! I love this time of the month when all my beauty boxes arrive. My box came today when I was at work but thankfully my boyfriend was home to accept delivery from the postman. I would of been very upset if I had to wait until monday to collect from the sorting office.

Anyway enough rambling, on to the review.

This month Birchbox did a collaboration with top British designer Lulu Guiness. I'm very pleased with my box this month as I will use EVERY product




Here is what's inside my box.





First is the lifestyle extra which inspired Lulu's spring/summer range. Traditional sweet shop candy! It even has a wee heart in the centre of the rock. How sweet :-)







First product is from a brand we had in our boxes in January, and I'm all too happy to receive another! Benefit's Stay Don't Stray in 'light/medium' is an eye primer to use above and below eyes before applying makeup.
Full size 10ml is £20.50, this sample is 2.5ml so is worth £5.12





Next up is Pores No More Pore Refiner from Dr. Brandt. I've wanted to try this brand for a while now so very pleased to see it featured in the box. This product is like a primer but can be used both under and over makeup.  
Full size 30ml is £39 which makes this 7.5ml sample worth £9.75!





Korres Citrus Body Milk is the largest sample this month being 50ml. I'm loving the smell of this body milk, citrus scents are so refreshing. And with almond oil and shea butter whats not to love. 
Full size 200ml can be bought for an affordable £9.50 in the Birchbox shop, making this sample worth £2.37.





Rhubarb & Rose Replenishing Hand Cream by Molton Brown is another affordable but luxurious product. It has a lovely scent without being too sweet - although it does remind me of the Rhubarb & Custard sweets I got as a kid. Its the perfect size to pop in your handbag to use on the go. This one will be coming to work with me as it fits nicely in my pocket! 
Full size 40ml costs £10 making this 7ml sample worth £ 1.75.





The last product I'm delighted to have. I've tried a sample of the signature perfume and loved it so very happy to have the No.7 For Her by English Laundry to try. 
Full size is 50ml and can be bought from the Birchbox shop for £47. This sample is 2ml making it worth £1.88.




Overall a great box this month. Total value (without the rock) is £20.87 so double the cost of the box at £10.

What do you think of the March box? Did you get any different products?

If you aren't already a member I'd love it if you signed up using my referral link. We both get £5 worth of points to spend in the Birchbox shop. Sign up by clicking HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment