Monday 31 March 2014

My April Wish List

My top 3 items to buy in April


Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Marvel Gel available from Janiro (£19.95 for 60g)

Picture taken from Janiro website

I received a 10g sample size of this product in my January You Beauty Discovery box and loved it. I haven't got around to buying the full size yet but its definitely top of the list to buy this month. Its a gentle exfoliator to be used on dry skin. It works by dissolving and removing the dead skin cells on the top layer of epidermis (skin). Great at removing black heads!



Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Shampoo from Hairtrade (£6.05 for 250ml)

Picture taken from Hairtrade website

Again another product I tested in my January You Beauty Discovery box. This is one of the best shampoos I've used in a while. It made my hair really soft, shiny and smooth - my hair is very thick and frizzy so a product that makes my hair smooth is always a bonus for me! The Goldwell range is fairly new to the UK, only being launched at the beginning of February. I may also buy the Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Treatment too.



Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillè Soufflé Body Crème Birchbox (£44.50 for 300g)

Picture taken from Birchbox website

I got a sample size of this product from Birchbox in January and its just about finished. It has an amazing vanilla smell, I would eat it if I could! I use it multiple times a day, more as a hand cream than its intended purpose of a body cream. Unfortunately its currently out of stock on Birchbox so I may need to search elsewhere. Or maybe see if I can buy another sample from ebay to tide me over until its back in stock at Birchbox. Laura Mercier also have a body scrub in the same scent - That is without a doubt going on my birthday wishlist for May.


No comments:

Post a Comment