Wednesday 22 October 2014

GlossyBox UK October Unboxing

This month Glossybox have done a 'Pop Art' Edition box, which has 4 fulled sized items and 2 sample. This months box was so popular is has already sold out. Novembers edition is now on sale HERE

I actually really like everything in the box this month which is probably a first!!

First up is surprisingly my favourite item this month. Ciate London Paint Pot - Full size 13.5ml which retails for £9. I don't wear nail polish often and when I read there was a polish included this month I was thinking 'Oh great not another one!' but as its black it will come in very handy for halloween!! Or just any night out really, as more often than not I always wear black dresses.

Next up is Rimmel London BB Cream in 'Light' 8ml sample (£6.99 for 30ml). This 9-in-1 skin perfecting cream contains kaolin, witch hazel and salicylic acid for a flawless matte look. I have full size of this already which matches my skintone quite well but I prefer something with a bit more coverage.

So Susan Cosmetics Flutter Mascara - Full size £14.95 for 4ml. Again this is another product I already own. Its a good mascara but found it takes a while to dry on the lashes which isn't too handy when I'm rushing out the door in the mornings...cue rain and black smudges under my eyes! I do however like the brand as a whole - I'm currently using their Eyebrow Palette and Blusher.

Etre Belle Cosmetics Liplift Peel - Full size 15ml is €12.95 (£10 approx). This moisturising lip exfoliator gently removes dead cells refining the skin's surface for perfectly soft lips. Something new for me to try, never given much thought to lip exfoliators before as I would just use my normal facial exfoliator. Gotta keep those lips soft and kissable I guess!

Yves Rocher France Quelques Notes D’Amour 5ml sample (£33 for 30ml). The scent is nice but quite floral. Described as a scent that 'encapsulates the feeling of falling in love through fusing notes of damascus rose, guaiac wood and patchouli'.

Nuxe Creme Fraiche De Beaute Mask (Full size 50ml £19.50)  This moisturising mask with Plant Milks and White Blossom provides intensive moisturisation to hydrate and soothe the skin, instantly reducing discomfort or redness. Skin is left looking radiant and relaxed. Can be kept in the fridge for an even more refreshing effect.



Wow a great box this month with products total valued at £60! Did you get a Glossybox this month? What did you think of it?




3 comments:

  1. This is the Glossybox I got but I had a white nail polish, which annoyed me quite a bit ;)

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh don't think id like white either! not much you can do with it is there? im planning on doing my nails black with white tips for halloween :) x

      Delete
  2. The box itself is so adorable! I love when companies make the effort to make the packaging something special.

    ReplyDelete