Wednesday 8 October 2014

LoveLula Green Beauty Box October Unboxing

My postie loves me! Or maybe it was a different guy today but anyway my LoveLula box was waiting on my doormat (or rather under it) when I got home from work :) Why they can't do this all the time is beyond me.

This months box contains lots of little samples, and as usual 20% off any full sizes on LoveLula's website from the brands featured in the October box.

The first product I noticed is one I have sampled in the past and LOVE! 
Bodhi & Birch Mint Thé Bath & Shower Therapy 50ml (£18 for 200ml). This smells so refreshing and invigorating, perfect body wash to waken me up in the mornings.

Yes To Carrots Gentle Cleansing Wipes - 10 pack (£3.99 for 25)
These fragrance-free towelettes will be very handy when I can't be bothered to remove my makeup with my normal cleanser. 

Inika Organic Eye Liner Pencil in 'Black Caviar' RRP £13.50. 
Something I don't own much of is organic makeup and what better way to start my collection than with an eyeliner. It also comes with its very own sharpener.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips - 3ml (£11.50 for 15ml)
Now don't get the wrong idea, yes I said it was a nipple balm...but it is for LIPS!! The secret balm passed on from nursing mothers to Make-up Artists, this balm can be used on dry skin, lips, cuticles, feet and if you so desire... nipples! :) I have the full size of this already so I will pass this one on.

John Masters Organics Rose & Apricot Hair Milk - 5ml (£25 for 118ml)
Newly released this summer, this light leave-in hair milk nourishes and protects hair using nine certifies-organic oils and extracts. Perfect for dry, damaged hair. Just apply to damp hair and style as normal.

Green People Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover - 25ml RRP £4.95
This alcohol-free cleanser gently removes all makeup to leave skin silky smooth. Contains Organic Aloe Vera, Calendula, Shea butter, Squalane from Olive oil, Jojoba Esters & Rose Geranium.

Also in the box is three samples from the Green People Age Defy+ range. 
Soft Buff Skin Exfoliator 10ml (£19.95 for 30ml)
Purify & Hydrate Cream Cleanser 1.5ml
Line Eraser Lip & Eye 0.5ml (£18.95 for 10ml)


This months box has a value around £35 which is really good considering the box cost me £12.50. I have however cancelled my subscription (for now) to try and save a bit of money for xmas! See I can be good sometimes :)



No comments:

Post a Comment