Monday 29 September 2014

SoukSouk September Unboxing

This months SoukSouk box is a bit meh. Don't get me wrong, it contains some great brands but nothing much to make me go wow!



First up is 2 products from The Earth Works Cosmetics - Coconut & Lime Body Butter 10g (£2) I've actually already got full size of this, so this sample will be handy for travel. And Grapefruit Facial Exfoliator 20g (£2) It's nice to see this in the box as I have recently finished using the sample I already had.

Next is another product I already own.  Pure Thought's Tangerine & Jojoba Whipped Shea Butter 10g (£2.50) This is a delicious-smelling butter suitable for daily use.

 Hurraw! Lip Balm in 'Chocolate' £3.99. I have so many lip balms right now, so this one may go in a drawer for a while until I use up some of the others I have on the go

LJ Natural OMG (Organic Miracle Goddess) Serum 6g (worth £3.19). This facial serum contains mango butter, rosehip and avocado oil, perfect for soothing dry, tired and weather-beaten skin. This will suit me down to a tee!


 A bonus this month is a 3ml sachet of Speick Hand Cream (50ml £5) which contains Speick plant extract along with chamomile to nourish & soften hands.


So there we have it another SoukSouk box. Not the best value but usable products none the less.

1 comment: