Tuesday 2 September 2014

Memebox Luckybox #9

I collected my Memebox Luckybox #9 today from my local sorting office. It was shipped on 20th August with standard shipping. This box costs $23 + $6.99 p&p but with discount codes/points used I got it for $21.99 (£13.30 approx). Included are 5 full sized items and a few samples. This makes me very happy, considering most UK boxes are around the same price but contain only samples!
This box is now sold out but Luckybox #10 is still available to buy.

Luckybox was created to bring back the most popular items selected from previously sold-out Memeboxes, all combined in one wonderful collection. Lets look at whats inside!

 I can see some great products already!

 The first thing I noticed when opening the box was this Don't Worry Mask Sheet ($1) from Y.E.T Randomly selected from 10 different types, I received pore care which is 100% suited to me.


 Aqua Whip Hug Foam Cleanser (120ml $22) & Aqua Power Gel Cream ($50ml $34) both from a brand called Awesome - what a great name! These are all 1g samples. Make from Canadian glaciers pure & rich minerals. The gentle cleanser penetrates deep into the pores while the oil free cream delivers a moisture surge.

 The Skin House Pore Control Powder Serum (50ml $28) The serum works to tighten and minimize enlarged pores to smooth and mattify the skin & leave it feeling silky soft. This is my kinda product! And it comes in a lovely glass bottle.

 Bocians Cycle Repair Whitening Spot (15ml $24) Used for fine lines & wrinkles this cream is enriched with various fermented extracts and hyaluronic acids which nourishes the skin while improving the skin elasticity.

Recipe By Nature Spray Essence Water (140ml $35) Enriched with celtic water and whistler glacial mineral water. Vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids are used to hydrate and nourish the skin. Spray all over face after cleansing.

I Belivyu Powder Wash Vitamin Face Cleanser (70g $24) Contains vitamins which burst onto your skin and granol particles and papaine enzymes to gently rub away skin residue and impurities. Macademia and olive oils are added for deep hydration. I've never used a powder cleanser before so very keen to try this. Perfect timing too as I have just finished my Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter. I really like the way this had been packaged in a glass bottle with cork top.


Another excellent box for Memebox. Total value almost $114

Please have a look at my Memebox Deals Page for more discounts/offers and links to newly released boxes.


10%OFF$1004U - Get 10% off orders above $100
MEMEBUNDLE3- $5 off for 3 Memeboxes
MEMEBUNDLE4- $8 off on entire order when purchasing over 4 Memeboxes


3 comments:

  1. This is a great box and it surprised how fast it shipped considering I only paid for economy! Only thing I'm unsure about is my mask which is a whitening one - suppose it'd be good for someone with age spots or roscacea but I have neither. Maybe it works to lift general dullness too?

    http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I never pay the extra for express as the boxes arrive quickly with standard. Koreans do seem to like their whitening products I've noticed! Maybe will help for any dark under eye circles? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a great box. I love the brand Y.E.T - that mask looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete