Monday 22 September 2014

Glossybox September Karen Millen Unboxing

This month Glossybox have partnered with designer Karen Millen to bring us this lovely limited edition London skyline box.

A great selection of products this month, 2 full sized items and some decent samples too.

L'OrĂ©al Professional Mythic Oil 45ml (£15.95 for 125ml) My favourite item by far this month. A lightweight nourishing oil suitable for all hair types. Apply to damp hair to help condition and shine.

 ModelCo More Brows Fibre Gel 3.5ml £14.95. I really like this product. I've received medium/dark which is perfect for me.  A brush on gel which gives the appearance of fuller, thicker brows and adds a bit of colour. My brows look more defined after using this.

 Nails inc Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat 10ml £12.  If I have to get a nail varnish in beauty boxes then I'm glad it's a top coat. I don't use polish much but when I do its always handy to have a decent top coat to keep the polish lasting longer.

 Origins Anti Aging Power Serum 15ml. 30ml is £48, making this a very good value sample! This sample is ment to last 2 weeks, used am and pm. A little goes a long way as they say! Use to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and help lift and firm skin to reveal a more youthful appearance.

2 x SkinPep Brightening Enzyme & Acid Peel 3.5ml worth £3.05 each. Uses Pineapple and Papaya extracts to gently exfoliate and dissolves dead skin.
 Dark Circle Eraser 2ml worth £6.49. Uses anti oxidant ingredients to boost collagen and lighten dark circles.
 I'm happy to receive sachet samples when they are of such great value! I've never heard of his brand before and look forward to trying these.


Overall my box has a value of £70!! Did you get Glossybox this month? If so were your items the same or different from mine?
Glossybox is available for £10 + £3.25 p&p per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment