Tuesday 28 October 2014

Love Me Beauty - October Box

The new and improved Love Me Beauty give subscribers 6 credits each month to create their very own bespoke box! Typically full sized items are worth 2 credits and sample/dulex sizes are worth 1 credit. This month I had 7 credits (1 extra credit given for completing surveys on the old system) and I was given a bonus product for being a regular subscriber :)
If you'd like to sign up you can do so HERE and enter code SDAQOF at checkout for an extra credit.

This month I have 3 full sized and 3 travel sized items in my box!

 This first product I chose was Oriflame - Swedish Spa Cooling Shower Mousse 150ml (£4.95 - 2 credits)
This foaming shower mousse contains Peppermint Oil, which gives an immediate cooling feeling and Silver Birch Extract known for its remineralising properties. Leaves skin refreshed and with a delicate scent.
 Next up I chose Percy & Reed - Lovingly Light Foaming Treatment Mask 150ml (£20 - 2 credits)
Enriched with strengthening ProVitamin B5 to help boost weakened strands and lengths, it leaves your hair feeling soft, nourished, stronger and healthier.

Malin+Goetz is a brand I've not used before, so I opted to try the Vitamin E Face Moisturiser 29ml (£36 for 118ml - 1 credit) A residue-free moisturiser which gently and effectively hydrates and ph balances the skin without blocking the pores, and the Grapefruit Face Cleanser 29ml (£25 for 236ml - 1 credit) a foaming gel that uses natural grapefruit extract and amino acid-based skincare agents to deeply cleanse skin and remove makeup.
With my extra credit I chose S5 Renew Serum 10ml (£10 - 1 credit)
I really like this brand and choose two S5 products in last months box. This is an age defying treatment which plumps and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful complexion.

 As a bonus this month I received a full sized 100ml bottle of Weleda Calendula Massage Oil worth £9.95.

Overall I'm really pleased with this box and the value of the products. As it stands the website has not been updated yet since September so I'm hoping to see some new brands/products next month.
Sign up to Love Me Beauty & be sure to enter code SDAQOF at checkout for an extra credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment